Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Freebies and Coupons!

I have really become addicted to couponing over the last few months. At first, I didn't know much about using coupons, except the obvious, it'll save me money! After researching and learning some tips I have finally gotten it down. I'm no extreme couponer, by any means, but I have cut down the cost of our grocery bill and learned to save on just about everything we buy. I've also started signing up for freebies. One of the best places to do that is on Facebook. Just about every brand of everything is on Facebook and they offer coupons and giveaways. I went out Sunday to buy the paper so I could get the coupon inserts. Well lo and behold every Sunday paper in this town was sold out! Just my luck! So I came home and decided to ask on FB if anyone who gets the Sunday paper doesn't use their coupon inserts. I got a response from a super nice lady saying she had some from not only this weeks paper, but a few months worth! Cha-ching! I knew I was on a money saving mission then! She was nice enough to drop them off to me. She gave me 9 in total! How awesome is that??? Then today when I checked my mailbox I got excited all over again! I recently "liked" Tide over on Facebook and signed up for a free sample of the new Tide Stain Release. Little did I know, but what they called a sample was a whole bag! Wooooo hooooo! I'm so excited and can't wait to try these! Along with the bag was also a sample of Tide laundry detergent and a coupon! Go on over to Facebook and "like" Tide!



The SS (SmartSource) and RP (RedPlum) inserts that I was given! There was also a P&G insert with these as well. The P&G insert has so many great coupons that I just put the whole thing in my purse and keep it with me!



The AWESOME bag of Tide Stain Release and the sample of Tide detergent I received in the mail today! I will let ya'll know how I like it as soon as I try it out.



Here is a list of some great sites to check out that will help you with using coupons and scoring freebies.


1. Southern Savings and Deals
2. Passion for Savings
3. The Krazy Coupon Lady -As seen on TLC
4. Smart Couponing

No comments:

Post a Comment