Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yellow and Blue




Hey guys! While at my parents' house today for Sunday dinner I had to snap a pic of the back of the house. It was just repainted and I LOVE the bright yellow. I think it's beautiful! Someone had the nerve to tell my parents they didn't like it. Hello!?! They didn't ask "you" and "you" didn't pay for it so therefore if "you" sir don't have anything nice to say then just don't say anything at all. :) It wouldn't have bothered me had someone of said that to me, but since it was told my mama and it hurt her feelings it ticked me off. I never like to see my mama hurt in anyway, even though that was minor, regardless. Some people just don't know how to be nice. Any-who, here's a pic taken at the back door! I'll show ya'll the big beautiful front porch later, I'm going to do a before and after post of the front porch when me and mama finish it, as well as her kitchen redo!I love this yellow! It's soooo my mama! She's like a bright ray of sunshine in my life, my best friend!


Here's the blue in today's post! Our new little blue pit bull puppy, Cali, as in Caliente, not California. We've had her since she was about 4 weeks old, her mama was ran over when the pups were 3weeks. She's a little butterball now at 7 weeks.


This is my favorite pic of her. I took it today while we were outside playing.

This is Cali and her brother (from another mother, lol) Little Man. He's our shih-tzu. She was trying to crawl and sneak up on him but he saw her. That's my 2 babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment